Upstate NY Babies
Options

Year end/New year Poll:

Best part of 2010?

Something you are glad to leave behind in 2010?

What are you most looking forward to in 2011?

Re: Year end/New year Poll:

• Options
    imageNikCole:

Best part of 2010? being able to stay home w/ Evan all year.

Something you are glad to leave behind in 2010? some minor relationship issues DH and I had on and off throughout the early part of the year... glad we were able to work through things and now things are better than ever!

What are you most looking forward to in 2011? turning 30?! no, really... hopefully getting back to work and being able to buy a new house (if not in 2011, then early 2012!)

• Options
    imageNikCole:
    imageNikCole:

Best part of 2010? Watching Evan grow.  It truly has been a joy.  Also getting pregnant very easily, I feel very blessed by that.

Something you are glad to leave behind in 2010? Hopefully no more deaths or lay-offs where I work.  It has been a tough year, as we have lost a few special people and it is tough also to see good people getting let go from their jobs. 

What are you most looking forward to in 2011? Meeting LO #2 and seeing Evan and he/she interact.  

imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Best part of 2010? Traveling as a family. Just day to day things with Justin.

Something you are glad to leave behind in 2010? Any kind of work related drama for DH

What are you most looking forward to in 2011? Meeting my LO's and watching Justin become a big brother.
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageNikCole:

Best part of 2010?  Buying our first home.

Something you are glad to leave behind in 2010?  Hopefully the family drama on DH's side (won't happen right away, but maybe by the end of 2011)

What are you most looking forward to in 2011? TTC #2!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Best part of 2010?  Wow, at first I typed out having dd.  And then I realized that was in 2009!  Where the heck did the time go??  Oh well, I enjoyed my time with her in 2010 better anyway, seriously she gets more and more fun each day.  As a big event I would say our family vacation to Myrtle Beach in April with my family.  But as far as day to day best parts I will say seeing her eyes light up with things - like when she sees her train or the rocking horse my parents got her, or when she hears DH's steps on the stairs, or when music first starts to play.

Something you are glad to leave behind in 2010?  Work stress....wishful thinking??

What are you most looking forward to in 2011? Weaning!  At some point in 2011 I will be done bfing, ha can't wait!   I think once the winter is over I will cut her off for sure.  But maybe by our feb trip too.....   Vacations!  DH and I are going to Vegas in Feb, and we will most likely do another beach vaca with my family in the beginning of the summer.  Uhhh and hopefully at some point a BFP!

• Options

best part of 2010: Sophia

something glad to leave behind: i feel like this was a bad year for us. dh getting laid off, car problems, furnace problems, plumbing problems, grandfather passing away

i'm hoping 2011 brings us a lot of good things.  I hope dh gets a new bette rpaying job than the one he has right now. I hope a get a big fat bonus check to make up for the month of December

• Options

Best part of 2010? our family vacation in maine, even though vacationing with a 14 month old is a whole new world!

Something you are glad to leave behind in 2010? i would love to leave behind my skin issues but that doesn't seem like it will happen, i am hoping that one of the two treatment options will give me some relief in 2011

What are you most looking forward to in 2011? well i'm not looking forward to turning 36! lol however it happens only 27 days into the new year so at least i can get it over and done with quickly!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Best part of 2010? That is without a doubt having Qunn!  He is the best thing that has ever happened to me in my whole life :)

Something you are glad to leave behind in 2010? Everything else besides having Quinn!  This really was one of the worst years for my husband and I!  Between him being laid off, no money, stress, not being able to breastfeed and the guilt, guilt, oh and more guilt about having to go back to work and leave a 6 week old, no money.. yes that deserved to be written twice, the stress on my marriage!  I am ready to kiss 2010 goodbye!

What are you most looking forward to in 2011? My husband having a good job!  Watching Quinn grow and learn new things :)  Stability.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

My Blogs

https://littlebirdconfections.wordpress.com/

https://heismightyquinn.wordpress.com/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageNikCole:

Best part of 2010?  Taking 3 big trips-FL, New Orleans, and NYC-won't be going on another one for awhile now!

Something you are glad to leave behind in 2010?  Work drama (although it'll still continue I'm sure)

What are you most looking forward to in 2011?  Change-for some reason I just feel like this will be the year of big changes.

• Options

Best part of 2010? Hearing Ian finally talk! After going over 18 months with barely anything was really starting to freak me out. After his surgery in Feb., it was like something clicked and he hasn't stopped talking since! Every new word or expression (other than the sassy ones) have been music to my ears.

Something you are glad to leave behind in 2010? Another year of disappointment on DH's job front. I'm really tired of just getting by. I really want us to be back on our feet financially so we can start living our lives again.

What are you most looking forward to in 2011? Watching Ian grow and learn, hopefully a new, permanent job for DH.

• Options

Best part of 2010? Probably getting pregnant again.. or just how amazing my daughter is.. 2010 was a pretty good year for us generally. Better than 09.

Something you are glad to leave behind in 2010? Hopefully work drama.. things are on the upswing at work..

What are you most looking forward to in 2011?- Meeting my new little baby!! And seeing all the new things Eve will learn and do..
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    imageNikCole:

Best part of 2010?
    Definitely having DD.  We just love her so much and love watching her grow and learn.

Something you are glad to leave behind in 2010?
    Hopefully some of the stresses of becoming parents.  It took a toll on our marriage but things are better than ever now.

What are you most looking forward to in 2011?
    Watching Stella learn and become a little girl.  TTC our second (and last) child.

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options

Best part of 2010? My family support and my husband.

Something you are glad to leave behind in 2010? Not getting pregnant, deaths and illnesses of my loved ones.

What are you most looking forward to in 2011? Hopefully becoming pregnant.
    Took 2 years & 8 months to make our baby! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageNikCole:

Best part of 2010? Molly being born!

Something you are glad to leave behind in 2010? Honestly it was a great year for us...but I am hoping that some of the hardships my friends and family have gone through will be over in the new year.

What are you most looking forward to in 2011? Watching the  relationship between Chelsea & Molly continue to develop...and maybe - maybe - TTC #3.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"