Washington Babies

prepping for the sitter...

So we have hired a sitter/nanny 3 days a week.  She will begin on Wednesday, and I will be home for probably 1/2 the time this week and next and I will always be working from home some times during the week....

Does anyone have any tips for leaving info for her?  I was going to obviously do a write up on the babies and their schedule, feeding, general info, emergency info  etc etc...  Is there anything else that is useful?  She has her own daily logs she uses for the babies (fine, as long as the relevant info is there) and emergency releases in case they need to go to the hospital she can consent to care...
We are stocked up on her favorite soda, and some snacks.  I figure a happy sitter is one that stays.... :)  even if its the little things....

I am nervous... not about her, she is great with loads of positive references...  but in general about leaving my babies and going back to work.  I am sad not to be a SAHM, but at the smae time, I am going out of my MIND being home full time with them.  I love them to pieces, but by 4pm I am done and need some respite... (Tony doesnt get home until 7 or 7:30)  so I am hoping that by working, I will cherish my time with them even more!!

Thanks....

B
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: prepping for the sitter...

• I always write down any little tricks I have to calm them.  Trust me the first time I left Cruz there were 2 pages of instructions for 3 hours of us leaving hee hee! 
    Do they like to go for walks or bounce on exercise balls?  Just little things can help! 
    Yes you will love your time with them even more and your completely normal for being exhausted by 4!  I was with Cruz and I only had 1!!
    imageimage Brothers! image
  • It sounds like you have most of it covered!  The info I left was Mikayla's personal info, her insurance information, her doc info, our work and cell numbers.  I also included my parents and my MIL's numbers in case they needed to be contacted in an emergency, ie. if something happened to us. 

I've been working a lot the last few weeks and I do feel like it's made me value my time with Mikayla a lot more.  Good luck! 
    -Deborah

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"