Washington Babies

Rave: Shutterfly photobook

I know I always wonder how stuff like this turns out in person, so I thought I'd post!  I ordered an 8x8 photobook from Shutterfly as part of a thank you gift for my SIL who's been watching the baby a ton lately - I put in baby pics of Mikayla and lots of her with my SIL.  I kind of expected something flimsy but it turned out SO cute, it's a hardcover and really nice quality.  They let you choose different backgrounds (different designs like scrapbook paper) and different layouts and you can add text and stuff, it turned out super cute.  I'm thinking of ordering some for the grandparents for Christmas.  :)
-Deborah

Re: Rave: Shutterfly photobook

• Aren't they great!! I got the big one with all the pictures from Cruz's first birthday!  It is so great I think we will do one for b-days and christmas's every year! 
    imageimage Brothers! image
  • I made a couple for the grandparents last Christmas and was really impressed with the quality as well. I love all the paper choices they give you.
  • Loading the player...
  • We have a few that we have made and love them all. We have one from out wedding, and some from vacations.

We are doing 1 book with the entire year's best pics in it.

Glad you like yours with Miss M's pics. They make great Grandparent gifts.

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
    Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008
  • I made a couple using snapfish and they were awesome too!  How much were the shutterfly books?

Marcie

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Marcie - I want to say they're normally $25 each?  I actually got mine for free, it was an offer they sent me, and just paid S&H.
    -Deborah

• Thanks Deb!  They are about the same as the snapfish ones then.

Marcie

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"