January 2011 Moms

Reaching for symptoms of labor now.

I randomly threw up this morning and then had to call DH to see if he remembers me throwing up on or around the day I went into labor with DS.  It's kind of ridiculous how much I'd like this baby out now.

Re: Reaching for symptoms of labor now.

• Haha, right there with you, ever time I woke up last night I was thinking, "Am I in labor yet????"  Each time the answer was no.  Hoping I get good news today at my appointment.  I was 1 and 50 last week.
  • Tell me about it. Every time I have a back cramp, gas, a bowel movement or two or feel LO dropping I'm hoping and praying it means something will start soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • is it bad that i barely remember my signs of labor?  i know i had contractions and i remember my water breaking but other than that i can't remember if there were any other signs leading up to actual labor.  Huh?
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • is it bad that i barely remember my signs of labor?  i know i had contractions and i remember my water breaking but other than that i can't remember if there were any other signs leading up to actual labor.  Huh?
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • yep, i know what you mean. I felt nauseous all day yesterday and had two softer bowel movements and kept hoping and praying that it was the beginning of labor. I hope it comes soon.
  • imageholiday2:
    is it bad that i barely remember my signs of labor?  i know i had contractions and i remember my water breaking but other than that i can't remember if there were any other signs leading up to actual labor.  Huh?
    I don't really remember mine, either.  That's why I had to ask DH - he remembers EVERYTHING.
  • It definitely can be a sign of labor.  That said, I randomly threw up in the middle of the night 2 weeks ago.  Still pregnant. 
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • imageKeyRyn320:
    Tell me about it. Every time I have a back cramp, gas, a bowel movement or two or feel LO dropping I'm hoping and praying it means something will start soon.

this is exactly me!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebrymanda:
    yep, i know what you mean. I felt nauseous all day yesterday and had two softer bowel movements and kept hoping and praying that it was the beginning of labor. I hope it comes soon.

I've had two days of this and am just today starting to feel better.  Monday they said I was 1 and 30 and expected her to come within two weeks

• imageashgirlxo:

imageKeyRyn320:
    Tell me about it. Every time I have a back cramp, gas, a bowel movement or two or feel LO dropping I'm hoping and praying it means something will start soon.

this is exactly me!!!!

That's too funny! We're due the same day and I'm from Michigan, too. Big Smile

• Well now that you have your bag packed...it could be any second! Wink

Hopefully something will start up for you soon. Smile Dh looked at me today and said "Are we having a baby today?' I said not unless you 2 know something I don't!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagelovemytannerman:

Well now that you have your bag packed...it could be any second! Wink

Hopefully something will start up for you soon. Smile Dh looked at me today and said "Are we having a baby today?' I said not unless you 2 know something I don't!

Hey, I am willing to try anything at this point.  Even packing that stupid bag.
  • I'm doing this too. Last night my stomach was hurting all night. I told DH to be prepared. I think I just have a stomach bug. Poor guy is more impatient for this baby to come out than I am so I don't think my constant "maybe THIS is labor?" discussions are helping him out any.

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"