Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Too early for m/s?

I woke up today NAUSEOUS as all get out.... but isn't it too early?

I'm eating now, and I feel a tad better.... but still really sick to my stomach....

Ugh...

Re: Too early for m/s?

• It's pretty early yea.   But everyone is differnt and I have also found that some of it is in your head (meaning my own head)   Just because you are excited about being PG?
  • That's what I was wondering.... and yes, I am excited.... :)

I wonder if part of it was hunger, as the apple I had helped, but I still feel a little "rumby" and sick.

• Loading the player...
  • If it is MS then try to keep something on your stomach all the time.  Don't get too hungry - that makes it worse.

Try sour candy or ginger if it gets bad.

Good luck and hope you feel better.  :)
  • It could be m/s.  But, if you post this on the BOTB board, the nay sayers will tell you that you aren't sharing anything with the baby until week 6.

If it is m/s, I wish you luck.  It isn't a fun part of being pg.

• It *could* be m/s, I got it really early with Hudson, but I only got really nauseous a lot and only actually got sick a couple of times during my whole pregnancy. I'd try to eat something if you can or eat some hard candy or something similar and it should help. I always like to eat those strawberries and cream Lifesaver hard candies...they're really yummy and seemed to curb the nausea a bit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"