Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

anyone in the denton county area?

hi i live in lewisville but are moving to denton and just wanted to see if there was anyone in my area?

Re: anyone in the denton county area?

• me. I am in corinth- right south of Denton.
    One Beautiful Gift Delivered 11/08 One Beautiful Angel 8/10 4 Clomid/Ovidril/IUIs= Negative 2 Gonal F/Ovidril/IUIs= Negative Please Lord, I love this baby already, we are ready when You are.
  • well i just wanted to say hi and inderduce myself, i'm jessica and i have 3 kids and one on the way, we are about to move to denton, right off of teasly. i have kids so i havent had time to meet any other moms or friends and miss the interaction. So do you have any kids? and how do you like the area?
  • Loading the player...
  • no two legged kids yet - sorry. I moved up this way cause my husband had a house when we got married- and here it is. The neighborhood we live in is great- so when we dohave kids (hopefully soon), there will be plenty of kids to play with.

Congrats on moving this way! How old are your kids?

One Beautiful Gift Delivered 11/08 One Beautiful Angel 8/10 4 Clomid/Ovidril/IUIs= Negative 2 Gonal F/Ovidril/IUIs= Negative Please Lord, I love this baby already, we are ready when You are.
  • i have a 6yr girl, 4yr girl, 3yr boy and another baby girl on the way. we havent moved yet still tryin to get things in a line but we like the denton area and have lots of family and friends that live out there and they have lots of kids!!! lol. how long have yall been married?
  • we will be married one year in June! Its coming. My h is a athletic trainer at a local high school and I work downtown dallas....yuck. what was the incentive to move to Denton?- hopefully I am not being too nosy.
  • I'm in Highland Village
  • I'm in Denton, off Swisher.

I have a 3yr old boy and an 8wk old little boy.  Welcome!

• I live in Corinth too...in Oakmont off Post Oak and Robinson...

no kids yet though.....hopefully soon :)
  • I live in Denton!  It's so great to see other Denton County people!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"