Toddler haircuts — The Bump
Atlanta Babies

Toddler haircuts

I know about Pigtails and Crewcuts but I was hoping I could get some other suggestions for places to go for a toddler haircut. Suggestions in the Smyrna area would be great but I am open to all.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Toddler haircuts

• I've actually started to like SnipIts more than Pigtails and Crewcuts.  They are faster and they aren't afraid to take a little more off.  At P&C, it seemed like they would just give him a trim and he'd need another one in 2 weeks.  At $20 a pop, I want my monies worth!  We go to the one in the Avenues East Cobb. 

• Loading the player...
  • We've been to Snipits in Douglasville and Pigtails & Crewcuts on Dallas Hwy in Marietta.  Just based on those two experiences, I liked Pigtails & Crewcuts better.  There was more waiting room and things to keep Button occupied while waiting.  Also, he likes the fire truck chair better than the chairs they have at Snipits.
  • Loading the player...
  • Is this G's first haircut?  If so, I'd go to the pigtails and crewcuts (either east or west cobb) if it's not his first go to Great Clips, lol.  We took Max there a few weeks ago and the lady (don't remember her name) did a great job, he got the clippers as well!  It was very quick and not too $$.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards