D.C. Area Babies

Day care in Leesburg or South Riding

Hello,

My daughter is 15 months and we are finally looking for a daycare, before the grandparents were watching her.  I was wondering if anyone has recommendations for a day care in leesburg or south riding area.

Thank you so much for your help!

Re: Day care in Leesburg or South Riding

• There is a spreadsheet Artslvr (last time I checked) maintained I know there were some in Leesburg. Leesburg/South Riding are a bit distant from each other; does one of you work near South Riding?

You can PM me on the one Ben used to go to - but I know a lot of other parents that used to go the same one go to the Winwood on Battlefield.

imageimage
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Thank you!  the grandparents live in South Riding and it is also on my husband's way to work, Leesburg will be convenient for me, we are looking at options right now.  We visited today Windwood on Battelfield and liked it but they have a waiting list so we will write our name on the waiting list for now.  Is there a way I can take a look at that spreadsheet you mentioned?

Thank you so much

• Loading the player...
  • Are you looking for a center or in-home? I really liked the director at the Kiddie Academy that just opened on Sycolin (I didn't tour because I ended up finding DC before they opened). If you're interested in home PM me, and I can give you the name of the person we're using.
  • My kids go to Kiddie Academy in Lansdowne. We've been happy there for the past 2.5 years.
  • imageallison8878:
    My kids go to Kiddie Academy in Lansdowne. We've been happy there for the past 2.5 years.

Is your director Tracey, by chance?

imageimage
  • imagevivir:

Thank you!  the grandparents live in South Riding and it is also on my husband's way to work, Leesburg will be convenient for me, we are looking at options right now.  We visited today Windwood on Battelfield and liked it but they have a waiting list so we will write our name on the waiting list for now.  Is there a way I can take a look at that spreadsheet you mentioned?

Thank you so much

I just saw this now - I'll see if I have the spreadsheet. I didn't know Winwood was on waiting now - but like pp said, that Kiddie Academy also just opened up on Sycolin next to Walgreen's.

imageimage
  • Thank you!  we went to the kiddie academy in Leesburg and liked it a lot, better than other places we toured, we liked winwood and the kiddie academy the best.  thank you ladies for you help as always!

• The director's name is Allison. She's been there about a year or so.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"