Health & Exercise
Options

Treadmill recomendations

Hey all!

I'm looking at buying a treadmill soon, and I think I have it narrowed down to 3  - Smooth Fitness 9.35;Pacemaster Gold Elite; XTerra T550. Does anyone own these treadmills? What do you think of them? Do any of you own treadmills that you just love to death that aren't listed above? I am looking for a treadmill that will stand up to use at least 5 days a week, and with at lease 3.0 CHP. TIA! 

motivationisoverrated.com

Re: Treadmill recomendations

• Options
    We have a NordicTrak and like it.  It has 3.0 CHP.  The model we have has been discontinued so that won't help you.  Sears carries NordicTrak.  We love ours. 
  • Options

I was on the treadmilldoctor site today, and it got me thinking about the Nordic Tracks. How is the cushioning on your machine? I have really bad knees, so that will be a huge factor in my decision.

Thanks for responding! :)

motivationisoverrated.com
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    just bought the nordictrack 2750, love it...and my husband has bad ankles and the cushion is great for him.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image noah joined us 10 weeks early.
  • Options

FYI: Treadmill doctor gets paid for their treadmill reviews. They only give good reviews to the companies that advertise with them and then they basically tell everyone else they will write bad reviews unless they pay for advertising.

Not saying a Nordic Track isn't a good treadmill, but be aware that most review sites are a joke and this is one of the worst ones.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"