Tennessee Babies

Mom's near Sumner county/Gallatin

I'm currently pregnant with my 1st child. I a little girl, due March 30, 2011. I'm looking for other mom's or mom's to be in the area. Most of my friend are either unmarried or don't have children (and don't plan to have them any time soon)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Mom's near Sumner county/Gallatin

• I'm in the same boat.  My new husband and I got pregnant on the honeymoon and he accepted a job in Old Hickory!  So we will be moving to Hendersonville tomorrow!  I'm due July 2 and my friends are the exact same way!
  • I'm in Hendersonville and am due March 23 with a little girl.  Where are you delivering?  Nice to see some locals on here.  I just joined tonight so I'm just learning the site. 
  • Loading the player...
  • We decided to deliver at Baptist Hospital.  What about you?  We're having a little girl as well. 
  • Hi girls!  A little late here, but I'm in Hendersonville, too!.  We're due with our first (a girl) in early May.  My doctor is at Baptist, but I may do a tour of Hendersonville Medical, just in case!

• Hi ladies! Another Sumner Countian here...our doctor is Dr. Branson at Hville Med Ctr.
    First came love, then came marriage - Oct 31, 09
    Then came a miscarriage March '11
    Then came a baby in the baby carriage May 16, 12

Waiting on our second little peanut!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    VOTE on my Name List
  • I'm delivering at Baptist!  I can't wait to meet my little girl. It seems like time is starting to go by so slowly

• Sorry it's taken so long to reply I didn't know anyone had written on here and was learning too. I'm delivery at Baptist. What about you?
  • I'm super excited to deliver at Baptist. Have you taken the ob tour yet? It is amazing and better than I ever expected. When are you due?
  • I live in Gallatin and just had a baby at Sumner Regional.  I'm also looking for new moms in this area.  I go to church in Hendersonville and know a few new moms, but I'd really like to meet some people here in Gallatin.

I have been going to the Gallatin Public Library on Wednesday mornings for storytime/sing-a-long (9:45am).  There are a few babies that attend, but its mainly moms with toddlers.

I'd like to start a mom's group here, but I'm not sure how to go about it.  Any ideas?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love the idea! I have also tried to get into some mom groups on Meetup but can't seem to get any response. My little girl still isn't here yet so I don't think that going to story time is right for us at this time. And I think the only way to really set up a group is just set a time and place to meet and go from there. Other than that I have no clue Lol
  • imagerpergler:
    I love the idea! I have also tried to get into some mom groups on Meetup but can't seem to get any response. My little girl still isn't here yet so I don't think that going to story time is right for us at this time. And I think the only way to really set up a group is just set a time and place to meet and go from there. Other than that I have no clue Lol

Well, when your little one gets here and you feel back to "normal" I'd be happy to talk about starting a Mom's group.  I'll send you a PM with my email address.  When are you due?  Do you know of any other new mom's in our area?  Blessings towards your labor and birth!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm due March 30th so I could pop any day now! I do know a couple of women who are expecting later in the spring but don't know how interested they'd be in a mommy group. But I will ask and see!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"