Minnesota Babies
Options

Fairview Ridges Burnsville

Wondering if anyone has delivered there in the last year or so?  I'm wondering how your experience was.  I'm delivering there but have never been there other than the tour with the birth/parenting class.  TIA!

Re: Fairview Ridges Burnsville

• Options
    My SIL delivered there in October, and loved it. I thought it was cute, my nephew had a little anti theft tag on his ankle. My brother said if they got too close to the door it went off, I thought it was a neat way of keeping the babies safe.
    imageimage

9/24/2011 Plymouth Firefighters 5k: 47:13
    11/12/2011 Diva Dash 5k: 45:45
    5/5/2012 STEM school 5k TBD Coming up in 2012:
    6/10/2012 Walk to Remember SIDS foundation 5k
    (in memory of a sweet baby boy)
    11/10/2012 Diva Dash 5k
  • Options
    My cousin had a baby there last year and I thought the hospital was really nice and clean. The staff were very organized. It was her 3rd child so she thought that they had the best service!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I had DS there almost 21 months ago and I?ll be having DC #2 there as well. I liked it. Everyone was great. I wish the rooms were bigger though.

• Options
    I had DS there 14 months ago. I thought all the nurses were very nice and it was very clean there.
  • Options

I delivered there about 1 year ago and LOVED it!

Free parking is a plus. The room size was not a problem for me because I have no family in the twin cities so for myself, DH and DD the room size was plenty big. In room showers also a double plus!

CB

• Options

I delivered here in Feb. 08' with my very first and my sister also delievered here, 12 years ago, with her first daughter. We both had EXCELLENT experinces. The nurses are super friendly and very willing to accomodate your requests. The delivery room is plenty big, however the recovery rooms are a little on the small side. My husband stayed with me the entire time and he got really cramped at the end of our stay.
    Some quick tips: When you are ordering food and your DH is staying with you and wants to eat with you, just make sure you have some extra cash on hand and order a plate for him so that he doesnt have to leave the room and go to the cafeteria if he doesnt want to.
    Make a birthing plan, it helped us out a lot. I gave it to the nurse, they put it in my file and talked to the other nurses and Dr. about it and everything went exactly the way I would have wanted it to go.

Good luck!
    -R
    if you want to talk more about this you can email me at
    srarndt@newnorth.net

• Options
    awesome thanks so much ladies!!!  : )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"