Preemies

New Years Eve plans?

Just wondering what everyone is doing to celebrate New Years Eve this year?  We have an almost 3 year old and our little guy (adjusted age 7 weeks).  Also, they are predicting freezing rain/snow here in MN for that time period so I don't think we will be venturing out.  Any suggestions to ring in the new year at home?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New Years Eve plans?

• I am thinking last year we watched 500 days of Summer--kinda funny date movie. 

This year, it just feels like it would be nice to watch a good movie that I have been wanting to watch, make a really good dinner (steak or chicken with peas and a baked potato)--and I have this craving for this yummy cheesecake that I saw at Whole Foods Market. 

I am also excited about going to Babies R' Us and JC Penney's to do some after Christmas returns. 

I am just enjoying the time that I have with my baby--it is the one time he will be that young.  Both of us have the day off tomorrow, so it will be nice to have each other to take care of the baby together tomorrow. 

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"