Health & Exercise

What is 2010 for you?

I just realized tomorrow is my last day working this year. The New Year is rushing to meet us. Some years end up full grown and others end with diapers. The full grown ones leave behind sweet memories, new friends, dreams, great experiences. The baby years leave painful regrets, lessons we don?t seem to ever learn, bad habits, work undone, etc. Which one is yours? Did you have a full grown year or a wining one? I think I had a little bit of both. In my opinion each year has some of both. Sometimes you have more of one than of the other. So I guest if we could draw 2010?s body, it will look half an old man & half a baby. We?ll eventually meet our new friend 2011 soon and is up to us how we want it to look like. We choose how we want our year to be. We have no control over circumstances but we can certainly have a positive attitude towards everything that happens in our lives and understand that everything happens for a reason and nothing is a coincidence. Leaving behind failures, diseases, broken relationships, and every negative thing that so easily distract us let us move forward staring at the bright sun right in front of our eyes & when it gets dark the stars and moon are always there to entertain us & remind us of the light we?ll always have with us.    
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"