Pregnant after 35

42 and pregnant!!! Starting over again i guess!

My girls are 17 & 10 and I found out I am expecting a LO in June!!  Wow!  taking a min to wrap my mind around that one!!  We are all very excited though...even though it means some changes.  My mom is freakin out because of my age, but the Dr is happy because we were never supposed to even be able to have kids & here comes # 3!!!!

I am trying to put a ticker on FB to share tne news, but i just can't make it work!  Any suggestions if this is possible?

Re: 42 and pregnant!!! Starting over again i guess!

• Welcome and congratulations! I'm starting all over again with my youngest turning 15 and my oldest 22.  Wishing you a H&H 9 months.

Regarding the ticker, you go to the bump's main page, select ticker, then the ticker you would like.  Then you have to add the html to your siggy.

• I just hit 7 weeks, not planned at all. I have a 21 yo DD and a 16 month old DD. I am really sick,Happy news to go around! Congrats and good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow, so happy to see i'm not alone. I'm almost 39 with a 14 yr old,  2-1/2 yr old and a surprise due in September. While we planned the last one God planned this one :)

Congratulations!

• I got the news about my baby from a random blood test I had for a medical study I was trying to enroll in. You could have knocked me over with a feather when they told me I was pregnant (about five weeks at the time). I had figured I was destined to be childfree the rest of my life (I didn't care either way, really). But now I feel super-blessed!

I hope all goes well for you. I can't wait to me this LO and shower her/him with kisses. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats and best wishes for a happy and healthy pg!!
  • Me too! My oldest is 22 and baby is 17 years old. Now I am starting all over again. But I am happy and have a wonderful father for the baby in my life.
  • Congratulations!  My mom had me and then my younger sister in her 40s, and I'll be 43 next month!  It's not so bad, really, tell your mom to take deep, cleansing breaths.  :)
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"