Vermont Babies
Options

Baby Shower Venues...

ANy ideas for Venues in the Burlington area???

I just moved back to the area last year and have never had an "event" here and am a little short on ideas. I thought about Shelburne Farms...but they dont open up till May for functions and I am looking for mid-April shower. 

My Mom and sister are throwing it for me but live in Mass...so they wanted some ideas.  You ladies have any ?? 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Re: Baby Shower Venues...

• Options

Hi,

I don't really have any suggestions for places, but you may want to ask on the Knot (do we have access to their boards?) or the Nest. I'd think people planning a wedding would have lots of venue ideas/recommendations!

Good luck! 

• Options

I just thought of another place (can't believe I forgot, since I just went to an event here)...

You can rent one of the rooms upstairs at the Firehouse gallery on Church St. They just changed the name to "BCA Center" - check it out, nice space overlooking Church St.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks for that - i actually thought of that too b/c my friend just had a beautiful fundraiser there - but since my sister and Mom are not local they also dont want to worry about catering :( ...it's gorgeous up there though!

Thanks for the knot/nest tip!!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Options

What kind of venue are you looking for?  We have done many birthdays/showers in the back of Halvorson's on Church St.  They have a room out back and a nice patio area, obviously depending on the time of year.  We have also held some office events at Drink, 156 Bistro, Magnolia and the Ice House (deck).  These locations would all provide food as well as space- except Drink.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"