Alabama Babies

~~~~~Gift Exchange~~~~

Please email me if you have NOT sent your gift or if you have NOT received your gift...we have someone who has not received their gift but they have sent a gift and it is not fair...they need to know that their gift is at least on its way.

Re: ~~~~~Gift Exchange~~~~

• I will chime in to apologize that mine was not sent out in time to be received by Xmas but was sent last week.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagemrssamuels2b:
    Please email me if you have NOT sent your gift or if you have NOT received your gift...we have someone who has not received their gift but they have sent a gift and it is not fair...they need to know that their gift is at least on its way.

You have a PM :) 

dx PCOS 2008 ~ Miracle baby DD born June 2010
    BFP#2: 9/25/11 M/C 6 weeks 5 days (CP) 10/13/11
    BFP#3: 12/23/11 Progesterone started 12/29/11 Stick, baby, stick! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJan12Bride:

imagemrssamuels2b:

You have a PM :) 

Right back at ya!

• I mailed mine on the 20th. When I tracked it, it says it is still not delivered. I checked the persons address and I sent it to the right place. Extimated delivery is December 28th-December 31st...Sorry for any delay....I have no clue why it is taking so long.

Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers
  • Jan12bride...I said never mind but now I really need you to answer your PM...I'm sorry...I think my brain went to bed a little early.
  • imagemrssamuels2b:
    Jan12bride...I said never mind but now I really need you to answer your PM...I'm sorry...I think my brain went to bed a little early.

K, I just responded.

dx PCOS 2008 ~ Miracle baby DD born June 2010
    BFP#2: 9/25/11 M/C 6 weeks 5 days (CP) 10/13/11
    BFP#3: 12/23/11 Progesterone started 12/29/11 Stick, baby, stick! Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"