January 2011 Moms

AW: a few pics of Annabelle

I just love this girl!!  Things are going okay, she's dealing with some jaundice issues so we go back tomorrow for more blood work.  She won't latch on so I am having to EP and supplement with formula.  We are up every 2-3 hours at night at it's exhausting, but it's totally worth it. 

First visit to the ped

Little feet

So sleepy....

imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: AW: a few pics of Annabelle

• She's so cute :)  Hope she latches soon and you can stop going back to the hospital.
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • She looks so tiny and absolutely precious! Hope her jaundice goes away soon and she starts latching!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • BEAUTIFUL! Sorry you are having trouble latching.  I totally understand about the jaundice issues.  We have been rotating around the living room following the sunlight coming in from the windows.  Hopefully all will be resolved for you girls soon!
  • She's beautiful!
  • Aw!!!  Thanks for sharing these pictures, she is super cute!
    Eliza 
    Married to a pharmacist
    Mother of two boys, three girls, and one more little boy on the way!
    Two time miscarriage survivor.
    So happy to be expecting our sixth child in August 2017!

Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Let me tell you, considering you are not getting sleep - you look great! She is so teeny tiny and so freaking cute!! Good luck at the dr.
  • Congrats on your baby girl she is so adoreable!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Aww, she is such a cutie!! GL with the jaundice and BF issues.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"