Blended Families

settlement conference today

Finally hoping to get all this BS done and move on. 
While I think the parenting evaluator was not very detail oriented and therefore saw only the obvious issues, for the most part she got it and recommended protections (supervision and then a case manager) for the children permanently.  It is very common, at least in my state, to provide a plan for a parent with issues to move forward to a more normalized parenting schedule etc.  While I think the full supervision should have been a little tighter for a little longer, for the most part, it will be fine since it will be replaced permanently by a 3rd party monitor who can reinitiate supervision if there are any issues of concern.
I have a prepared a plan that pretty much takes all her recommendations and turns it into a parenting plan. 
I heard that the ex's stand is going to be that the evaluation is inaccurate and therefore I assume he is going to keep trying to fight to have the supervision and case manager removed. 
Wish me luck that the mediator will be able to work some magic and I will not have to pay to go to trial just to have the judge follow the recommendations of the parenting evaluator (which they almost always do.)  This needs to be done and OVER already.  This has been going on almost constantly for almost 3 years......I need positive energy, vibes, prayers, whatever you all can send to get through this day!!

Re: settlement conference today

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"