Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Do any of you have kids?

So, I came over here today because I have learned I am going through my second m/c.  After reading some posts (the ones about the 2/3rd trimester losses have left me with puffy eyes) but I am wondering if any of you have kids?  I feel guilty (even before coming here) that I am crying over a loss when I have a healthy child laying right beside me (he's not very healthy at the moment because he's been vomiting but...).  I just wondered if my siggy pic would cause any hard feelings, etc. 

Re: Do any of you have kids?

• none here, but personally if i already had a child i think it wouldnt be as hard on me to have a m/c--not saying that it still wouldnt totally suck azz, but at least i would have something there to hold onto...

im sorry about your loss and your baby is super cute!! dont feel guilty about being sad-its still a loss-its still another child that was yours. you have every right to be upset. :)

Jacob Alexander 7/23/09
    Allergic to Dairy, Eggs and Peanuts Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Jameson Adam 6/1/11
    Allergic to Peas...so far Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • No hard feelings.  Many people (like me) find hope that people who have miscarriages can still have healthy babies.  Your son is very cute, btw.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Just wanted to say that I'm so sorry for your loss.  I don't have kids yet. I don't think your siggy should cause hard feelings.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have a child, and I found my grief to be different I think than if I didn't have one.  I think about my daughter's personality and her quirks, and that there is a child that will never be born that could have been like her, looked like her, etc..  So that's hard. 
  • I am SO sorry for your loss. I just had my 2nd m/c (D&C was yesterday....) and we also have an almost 1 year old. My first m/c was at 5 weeks before I had DS. Then I had DS (with the help of fertility treatments....). We miraculously got PG on our own when DS was 9 mos. old. We were ecstatic. My betas were great and we had 3 perfect u/s. We went in for our NT Scan last week and the baby had died at 10.5 weeks :( We were shocked (no signs of a m/c....) and heartbroken. I do think its a bit easier b/c I have DS and I need to move on and be here for him, but I am still really having a difficult time with this. I know what you mean about feeling bad for posting, but we still have the right to grieve and although we already have a child it doesn't make it any better nor does it help that we have had multiple m/c's. I have found this board to be so supportive and helpful..... Again, I'm sorry for your loss.....
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • ok the nest ate some words.

Thanks for all the responses. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"