Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

when did...

the heavy bleeding really start. i had bright red bleeding sunday night and monday night (with a little tissue) when i went to the bathroom but only brown spotting since. sorry for TMI but nothing is showing up on the pad. for those who had a natural m/c how long after you initially bled did everything really start passing? i want to have a d&c but my doctor wants to wait to see if i pass everything naturally. ugh.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: when did...

• I am sorry you are going through this right now. I had natural m/c in July (had d&c scheduled, and then it started naturally). from time of light spotting starting, my bleeding was on and off for 4 days until very heavy bleeding started with heavy clots. I passed the tissue 2 days after that during trip to emergency room because of severe cramping and other issues. That doesn't happen for everyone. Following tissue, I had light bleeding/spotting a few more days.

I am thinking of you, and hope you are doing as well as can be. the waiting is the hardest part.
    m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • I had a natural m/c at 5w3d.  My bleeding started with light spotting with a brown color, and then progressed just like AF to bright red, then with clots and some tissue.  I started spotting on Monday night and passed the sac at about 3:30 am Tues night/Wed morning.  I bled for about 6 days total.  The worst cramping was when the sac passed, after that it was similar to AF cramps.

I am so sorry you are going through this.

DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Loading the player...
  • I knew the pregnancy was not progressing at around 8 weeks. At 10 weeks I started to lightly spot and then it got worse. 7 days after the first spotting I passed the "fetal material" and continue to bleed for 5 days and spotted for 7 more days.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"