Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Sigh....can today be over yet???

Something has hit me yesterday and I'm just feeling sad and tired. I remember after my first m/c, the three week mark was really tough. Today is 3 weeks since we found out there was no hb. I just want to get through the day so I can start my 3 day weekend! How is everyone else doing?

Re: Sigh....can today be over yet???

• Today must be the day of anniversaries. Today marks 8 months since Jack died. It's funny in a way..Jack was born 7 months to the day that I found out I was preganant (so I roughly 8 mos pg when I had him)..and those were the longest months of my life..I never thought I would get to meet him. Now its been the same amount of time since we lost him...and time has flown by. I don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

I guess I'm doing alright. I'm sure I will have a few moments today. I wish I could just skip the 25th of each month. Go to sleep on the 24th, and not wake up til the 26th.

Hang in there..we'll get through this (somehow) ((hugs))

image Jack was born 1/16/08, died 1/25/08 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • {{{HUGS}}} to you both for getting through a painful day.
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Loading the player...
  • (((hugs))) I am so sorry you are both going through such a tough day. 
  • I'm there with you. Today is my EDD. I think we need a group hug. =-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"