Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Friend M/c today :(

and I'm sitting here in my office remembering when that was me.  I'm ACHING and bawling tears.....  I'm going to go visit her tonight, and I know what "to say" (and what NOT to say) but any ideas of something I can take?

Maybe a meal?  A plant?  I hate she's going through this, but know that my experience can be used for good by being a shoulder that's "been there"

I hate m/c :(

Re: Friend M/c today :(

• Hi, I remember you fr the dfw boards... I've lurked there, but have been over here :(

I am sorry for your friend and for you. Maybe bring some pachuigo's...that's where DH and I went afterwards. They have those freezer things to go and holds up pretty well. In fact, we are going again this afternoon bc I am not out of my funk yet.

HTH

• That's a good idea.... and HI :)  I'm sorry you're on this board too.  I wish it didn't have to exist.

But, it was a HUGE comfort to me after my loss... I honestly can say it saved me from a deep dark hole.

I'm sorry for your loss :(  Eventually, you'll get through the pain- never over.  My friends m/c is bringing back very raw feelings.... :(

• Loading the player...
  • Raw is a great word to describe. My mc was Saturday, so my emotions are very RAW.

Your friend is lucky to have you. If you do pachuigos's, eat it all up! Calories don't count when you are with your girlfriends at times like these.

see ya on the local boards....I should see what's going on.

• That's a good idea.  I'll bring her some, and get some for me, too.

Yes, check in on the local board--  May i ask how far along you were?

• ::Butting in::

A meal is a great idea. That really helped us. we received meals and gift cards to restaurants and just not having to think about one more thing was really helpful.
  • I was 4-5 weeks, we saw the gestational sac and yolk the day before (I went in for cramping and spotting) They saw a small hematoma, but weren't too concerned. I m/c the next day :(

Let me know how it went. Hugs to you and your friend.

• Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you & your friend last night. I hope she is doing okay.

Congrats to you and your pregnancy! I hope to be in your shoes sometime soon.

Have a great weekend.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"