Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Speaking of betas....

How long after a D&C does it take for your beta to reach 0? And does have anything to do with how long it takes to get AF?

I have no idea what my levels were last Wednesday but I should have been 10 weeks.  My levels 3 weeks prior were 11,500 but I have no idea if they went up or down in those 3 weeks. My guess is they didn't go down cause I didn't miscarry on my own.  But, the D&C cleaned me out (hypothetically) so just wondering how many days/weeks it normally takes? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Speaking of betas....

• MY OB said that they should be back to normal when I go for my 3 week appt.  He said they will give me a pregnancy test to make sure it is negative which shows that my levels are very low or 0.  He said as long as my levels are below 25 it will come up negative. 
  • I had natural m/c, and doc had me doing blood test every week. my #s were under 10 within 2 weeks following full m/c. he had me wait one more week and take pg test -- if negative, that was low enough.  . it was negative. I had AF one month from m/c.
    m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"