Blended Families

BF baby name question

Re: BF baby name question

• Does your H's name start with an M? If it doesn't, I'd just explain that the M thing is something special that their mom chose to do for them and you didn't want to infringe on it.
  • imageFriskyPanda:
    Does your H's name start with an M? If it doesn't, I'd just explain that the M thing is something special that their mom chose to do for them and you didn't want to infringe on it.

This. You name your kid what you (and your DH obviously) want.

FWIW, SS wanted to name DD Watermelon iPhone. Stick out tongue

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree that M is her Mom's thing unless your DH's name starts with an M.  I would hate to see you resent your child's name b/c you felt you had to continue BM's tradition.
    Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • Ditto pp's. My ss wanted to name the baby 'blue' when we found Out we were expecting. This time he wants to name the baby Frankenstein. If it was bm's thing there is no need to continue, although I can see from your sd's point of view that he just may view it as a sibling bond thing. I wouldn't feel guilty either way and just make sure you are happy with your choice.
    Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"