Green Works laundry detergent & baby clothes — The Bump
Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Green Works laundry detergent & baby clothes

My MIL gave us a container of the original scent detergent b/c she thinks it smells like lavender. Just wondering if anyone else has used it on baby clothes before? We just started using Tide Free & Clear but the Green Works said it's for sensitive skin so I figured it was alright. Just wondering
Jackson W. Holler born 12/9/10 at 7:52 a.m. He is my little miracle baby!! pPROM'ed at 23w1d and delivered at 34w Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Green Works laundry detergent & baby clothes

• Omg! I didn't see your birth story! Congrats momma! I was thinking about you the other day!

I don't know anything about green works LD, but we use the original scented tide and have not had any issues.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #2 since 8/2012
    Me:28 H:34
    Me: all tests normal!
    H:  Azoospermia (Sperm count zero).
    MFI Urologist all test normal.
    Biopsy Feb. 14

****EVERYONE WELCOME****
  • imageBredins wife:

Omg! I didn't see your birth story! Congrats momma! I was thinking about you the other day!

I don't know anything about green works LD, but we use the original scented tide and have not had any issues.

Thank you!!! Yah it's been almost 3 weeks! I can't believe it. I would've been on here more but things have been so crazy. Omg so you have Piper on the 7th?! Congrats to you too :)

Jackson W. Holler born 12/9/10 at 7:52 a.m. He is my little miracle baby!! pPROM'ed at 23w1d and delivered at 34w Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards