Health & Exercise
Options

"Eating Clean Recharged book by Tosca Reno".....

Hi Ladies,

Do any of you own this book? If so, what are your thoughts on it?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: "Eating Clean Recharged book by Tosca Reno".....

• Options

I do!

My blog is devoted to clean eating, and I did an informal, unpaid "review" of the book a while back. Link in sig (clicky); search for "Recharge" or use the Tosca Reno tag on the right.

https://cleaneatingmachine.blogspot.com/2010/04/time-to-recharge.html

• Options
    I was looking into several of those books on Amazon.com but many of the reviews said the ingredents were kind of our there with meats and ingredents that are not easy to get at local stores. I figured I would check one of the books out at B&N before purchasing.
    Took 2 years & 8 months to make our baby! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSeptemberBride'08:
    I was looking into several of those books on Amazon.com but many of the reviews said the ingredents were kind of our there with meats and ingredents that are not easy to get at local stores. I figured I would check one of the books out at B&N before purchasing.

I feel like the newest Eat-Clean Diet Cookbook is more 'out there' than the original ECD books. My favorite is probably the ECD for Family & Kids. 

Some ingredients are likely different from typical cookbooks because that's the whole idea. :) I have no trouble shopping for what I need at our local produce market, chain grocery store, and health food store (occasionally--but that is by choice and not necessity).

• Options
    imageGRKaters:

imageSeptemberBride'08:

I feel like the newest Eat-Clean Diet Cookbook is more 'out there' than the original ECD books. My favorite is probably the ECD for Family & Kids. 

Some ingredients are likely different from typical cookbooks because that's the whole idea. :) I have no trouble shopping for what I need at our local produce market, chain grocery store, and health food store (occasionally--but that is by choice and not necessity).

I love your blog, btw. I found it through Clean Eating Mama. Nice to see some of my fave bloggers on here!

• Options
    imageheatherglen814:
    imageGRKaters:

imageSeptemberBride'08:

I love your blog, btw. I found it through Clean Eating Mama. Nice to see some of my fave bloggers on here!

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy it. :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"