Georgia Babies

tubes tomorrow

Drew is getting tubes tomorrow.  We have to be at the hospital 3 hours before the surgery and he can't eat/drink anything.  Any helpful hints from people who have done this before?  Anything special I should bring?  I have no idea what to bring him to make the hours beforehand go by easier... he is going to be one cranky kid with no food to eat!  Any advice is greatly appreciated! 

Re: tubes tomorrow

• Good Luck! Max gets his on the 3rd.  I'm interested in seeing the responses you get.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That's tough.  Do you have a portable dvd player?  That could buy some time.  Emma's REALLY into an app on my iphone called "Talking Tom Cat."  It keeps her fascinated forever.  Not sure if that's an option or not.  Crayons and a new coloring book?  Good luck!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Sean is getting his tubes tomorrow too. Three hours is a LONG time to arrive prior to surgery. Where are you having them done? We are doing ours at the pediatric surgery center near Northside and CHOA at perimeter. We have to arrive an hour ahead (so 7:15 for an 8:15 surgery). I'm taking my iPad so he can watch movies or play games. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"