AW: I guess Christmas was a miracle kind of day — The Bump
Special Needs

AW: I guess Christmas was a miracle kind of day

After months and months of eating struggles, and his nasty cold which caused him to start back at square one a few weeks ago, I have no idea who my kids was yesterday.

He seriously ate about 50 oz of formula.  My guess is he's finally got his appetite back combined with a growth spurt.  today he's probably only taken 20oz so far, but oh my goodness.  And he finally grew!  He used to fit in 0-3 months and all the 3-6 were so huge, and now 3-6 are small. It's so good to finally have a breath of relief on that.

In the bad news, he hasn't slept.  We stayed in ahotel and he screamed bloody murder all night last night.  Literally from 12-2am he screamed non stop, and then slept for 45 minutes all to do it all over again.  The night before he was up every hour screaming, and today it seems to be the same. 

Re: AW: I guess Christmas was a miracle kind of day

• Yay for the eating! Feeding issues are just so rough and can really take a toll on you. My guy didn't chew a stinking thing until well after 2 and had reflux like it was his job. :(

Here's hoping you continue to see progress.  Does your baby have a diagnosis? Is it unusual for him not to sleep? Have you tried letting him sleep in his infant carrier?

• imageakimbo:

Yay for the eating! Feeding issues are just so rough and can really take a toll on you. My guy didn't chew a stinking thing until well after 2 and had reflux like it was his job. :(

Here's hoping you continue to see progress.  Does your baby have a diagnosis? Is it unusual for him not to sleep? Have you tried letting him sleep in his infant carrier?

no diagnosis.  he hates the infant carrier because hes hypertonic.  he normally is a bad sleeper but not up all night screaming

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards