January 2011 Moms

Merry Christmas, Mamas!

I hope you have a fantastic day today!  What are your plans?

image  image
Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3

Re: Merry Christmas, Mamas!

• Merry Christmas!  Just hanging out and waiting and hoping.  No strong signs of labor yet. 
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Merry Christmas to you as well!  My boys just finished opening all their presents.  The holidays are so much more fun with little ones.  It's been great.  I've been having contractions with more consistency the last 3 days but I think she's just teasing me... I'm betting I'll still be a January mama.
    Eliza 
    Married to a pharmacist
    Mother of two boys, three girls, and one more little boy on the way!
    Two time miscarriage survivor.
    So happy to be expecting our sixth child in August 2017!

Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Merry Christmas!!!  We are enjoying a nice relaxing day at home.  The rest of our family is out of town.  It will be sooooo nice to not have to be "on" today!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • My parents just left. :D They made Christmas dinner- which was unbelivably simple and SO good- and headed out since they have a long drive home. It was good to see them! It's been a while. My sisters are jealous that I got to see them because one is in Japan and the other is in California. :( It'll be an awesome Christmas where we can all get together again....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Merry Christmas girls!

DH and I are hanging out at home alone with our fire going and a turkey in the oven. At first we were kinda sad not being with our families, but it has been so relaxing and cozy.  Loving Christmas this year!  :)

PCOS Dx 12.08 / BFP! 4.22.10 DS1 born 1.4.11 DS2 born 6.19.13
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Merry Christmas!!!  It was just DH and I, and our two pups, since *home* is 750-ish miles away :(  It was our first Christmas with just the two of us and we actually really enjoyed it!  We called/Skyped family so that helped a little :)  Right now we're headed out to a friend's house to have dinner with her and her family.  Nice, relaxing day!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimage
    blog : us doing things
    | married : 08.06.05 | sweet isla mae arrived : 01.15.11 |
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"