TTC after 35

Happy Christmas :)

Hi Ladies Smile im just over at my family for xmas dinner so im sneaking on for minute!!!

I just want to wish you all a happy christmas/holiday, hope you all have a wonderful one!!!  I will chat to you all in the new year!!! xoxoxoxox

Re: Happy Christmas :)

• Merry Christmas, Karen! Hope you had a wonderful day with your family. We actually had a white Christmas here in South Carolina- which Is a first for me! How are things going with your injectables this cycle?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Happy Christmas to you too!  I hope it hasnt been too difficult combining injections with Holiday festivities.  It will all be worth in in 2011!  :)
    About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks!

Happy holidays everyone! Drinks

• Happy Christmas to you, too, Karen and a Happy New Year too! I hope this new year brings good news for all of us.  We had some snow on Christmas morning but it didn't amount to anything.  It was still nice to watch it fall during our morning activities.
    Julie Trying to Conceive Ticker PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"