Natural Birth

Snuggie became a rebozo

Trying to get baby A to turn vertex so I don't have to have a c-section. I'm going to start getting my DH to "sift" my belly 2x a day.  I was looking for some nice stretchy material.  Jersey sheets would have been ideal, but we don't have any.  Turns out the snuggie has a nice give to it. :)

Re: Snuggie became a rebozo

• My baby A has turned breech again too. What's this "belly sifting"? I haven't heard of it before.

I'm trying to get DH to spend more time talking or singing at my crotch-level, since supposedly that often encourages them to turn head-down too. But you know, my 32-week belly and crotch are not exactly inspiring any serenades at the moment!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • good idea and best wishes! my midwife did this to me with a blanket when i was in labor with my eldest son. 2 weeks before i had dreamed about being wrapped up in a big blanket and pulled about on dirt roads! my midwife found that dream very important when i told her about it and when many hours of back labor suggested my baby needed help to get into position, she mentioned my dream and she and my husband rolled me back and forth on our bed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"