Single Parents

Does everyone on here have an AE?

Feels like I'm the only one who doesn't! Is this like an unspoken rule??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Does everyone on here have an AE?

• I don't have one, you aren't alone.
  • Good to know! How old is your LO?
  • Loading the player...
  • My LO isn't due till April...I didn't know I was pregnant till after I left XH.  It's been rough, and it didn't change my mind about a divorce, but I can't wait to meet my son :) 
  • I don't! :)
    Flying Solo, Formula Feeding, Working, Loving Life Momma of One. Image and video hosting by TinyPic ::NEW POST ON 2.7.2011:: Come Today, Blue Skies Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • I do, and most of the people (well, at least the parenting board) know it.  I had it while I was 90% sure my exH was following my internet posts.  I still use it occasionally (on the parenting board) if I am venting directly about him.  
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I don't and my ex pretty much told me he was "stalking" me on here the other day. And I don't care if he sees what I am saying about him or not. I don't put anything on here that isn't true so he can read away.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    "There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
  • I have two Wink

ETA: I only use them when I have questions to ask or situations that I need help with that I don't want people knowing about. They are for anonymity more than anything else.

Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
  • I don't. My H knows I posts on these boards, but I don't think he "follows" me. Even if he does, let him read what I post. Everything I say is true and I don't care if what he reads pisses him off. I guess he shouldn't be acting like such a crap-bag then!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I have a few - mostly dumb ones like Jon Gosselin 

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• imageMrs.Keith2B:
    I don't. My H knows I posts on these boards, but I don't think he "follows" me. Even if he does, let him read what I post. Everything I say is true and I don't care if what he reads pisses him off. I guess he shouldn't be acting like such a crap-bag then!

That's hysterical!  Agreed!

And, I do NOT have an AE.

• I don't have an AE.
  • I don't
  • imagecoraandmike:
    Feels like I'm the only one who doesn't! Is this like an unspoken rule??

What is an AE?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"