Oregon Babies

ok ladies, this board is too slow!

What did you all get your LO's for Christmas?
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: ok ladies, this board is too slow!

• 3 books and a little brown recliner for baby from Costco. Going easy onthings for our first Christmas because I know the grandparents will be going nuts for her.
  • A new twin comforter for her new bed that she'll get after Xmas. It has Tinkerbell and other fairies on it. We also got her a bundle of short Disney books with all the princesses stories. From her grandparents she'll be getting a Tag book reading system and possibly a pillow pet. Friends also gave her a chalkboard from IKEA with chalk. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Two big Disney Princess dolls I scored for $8 on black Friday at the Disney Store. (Usually $25!) I got her Ariel and Belle. A bubble mower that Kevin actually bought when she was like 2 months old and has been in her closet since then and she'd never seen it....a little doll house toy the folds up, a pot and pan set and a semi truck toy that has a bunch of little matchbox cars on the back of it. So six presents this year. Kept it under $60 though! Awesome. She has enough already. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • He's gettin' nothin' cuz he's already got a whole nursery full of stuff and he's not even an outside baby yet!

On another note, this is the first year that I've spent Christmas in Portland.  Also the first year that I've had come up with things for our stockings (usually my mom takes care of that), which means I bought and wrapped small things for myself.  Soooo very sad.  Are there no surprises for mothers on Christmas?

• Absolutely nothing.  I win mom of the year for sure.  I got her nothing for her birthday next week too.  She isn't going to remember anything at all and her grandmas are spoiling her so she's plenty taken care of.
  • imagekattyleigh:
    Absolutely nothing.  I win mom of the year for sure.  I got her nothing for her birthday next week too.  She isn't going to remember anything at all and her grandmas are spoiling her so she's plenty taken care of.

LOL  I don't know how you can stand not getting her anything. lol.  It is an excuse for me to actually go get August something. LOL

I tried to stay cheap but also get lots... didn't seem to happen too much though.  We got August some books from a consignment sale, a little wooden fishing pole with a magnet and fish with magnets also from the consignment sale, a little tykes cozy coupe from craigslist, a bike trailer also from craigslist and a basket ball hoop from goodwill.  Oh yah, and a basket ball for the hoop and a new pair of pj's that say, "Santa, define nice."   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • We got her a Little Tike Coupe (the pink/purple one...and scored for $32!!) and some touch and feel flash cards. Then a couple of little stocking stuffer things like a bath toy and mini books and fruit snacks. Then Santa got her some PJ's, Mega Bloks and Where The Wild Things Are. :) I am so excited for her to open it!
  • Kat I am with you! WE GOT HIM NOTHING... well I like to joke that we bought him a house to grow up in, but that's actually pretty true. Between closing on the house, moving, grandparents spoiling, and he having a LOT of things already... we opted to not buy anything. Plus his birthday is in 6 weeks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"