Georgia Babies

T&P for my sister

My sister has been having a rough month. So much as gone wrong for her and her family. And its all coming down on her this week of all times. She's supposed to be coming down here for Christmas with our family tomorrow, but they don't have a car that can get them down here from Chattanooga. While BIL was driving around trying to find someone who would be willing to help him out now instead of AFTER Christmas, he hit a telephone pole. He's okay, but the car is pretty messed up. They just need a little bit of relief...even for just a couple days.
Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: T&P for my sister

• Glad he is okay! I hope they can get down to join the rest of your family! Sending prayers....

Follow Me on Twitter!!
    this wife bakes.

One of my favorite cakes ever! I had a blast making this..all handmade with buttercream suds!!!!
  • I hope that they will be able to come for Christmas.   I hope the new year is better for them.
  • Loading the player...
  • Update- My dad's driving up to TN tomorrow and bringing them down so they can have Christmas Eve with us then they will drive his car home and bring it back next weekend if they can get one of their cars working again. So that's a little bit of relief. I really hope 2011 will be a better year for all of them.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • So glad your dad is able to help out.  Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas together!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sorry they are having such a rough time right now. Glad things are going to work out for them to celebrate with the family. Hope things are looking up ASAP!
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"