Illinois Babies

Chicago Childbirth Classes

Anyone recommend a good childbirth class in Chicago?  I'm due Feb. 5th and the classes at Northwestern (where I will be delivering) are completely full until the end of January.  Any suggestions/info would be appreciated!
BabyFetus Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Chicago Childbirth Classes

• I gave birth and Prentice and went to the class there. To be honest, it wasn't all that critical. It mostly was a tour of the hospital with an overview of the stages of labor and a video. I think you could do a little internet research and be just as prepared as someone who took the class!

The biggest benefit to me was getting DH in the mindset of - omg, we're actually having a baby!

• I did my childbirth class at Evanston. Not technically in Chicago but the class was great. We had the option of doing it once a week for like 8 weeks or doing it all in a 2-day weekend seminar. We did the weekend and it worked out really well for us (parking is free on the weekends). I would highly recommend.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We're doing ours in March at St. Joseph's in Lakeview.  I think they have an express class once a month where you go from 9-4:30 on a Saturday.  That's what we're doing...can't tell you how good it is though! Sorry

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"