Boston Babies
Options

Fertility Centers of New Englad

Does anyone have any experience with them?  I have an appointment on Jan. 10th at the site in Bedford NH.  I will post on NH board as well.  TIA
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Fertility Centers of New Englad

• Options
    I had great experiences with them.  I started working with them this time last year and we are expecting in February.  I highly recommend Dr. Vitiello.  She is amazing.  I have another friend who I recommended to her and she loves her too.  We were originally working with Dr. Hill - who is good too, but once we met Dr. Vitiello we decided to do everything with her.  Her personality and style meshed better with ours.  Dr. Hill was straight to the point, whereas I felt that Dr. Vitiello made it more personal.  We went to the Reading office.  My friend is using their Portsmouth office.
  • Options
    This is very encouraging.  Thank you!  Congrats on your LO!  We have an appt on Jan. 10th to see Dr. Vitello.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My husband does a lot of work with Drs. Vitiello and Hardy.  He highly recommends them!  Best of luck!
  • Options
    Try Reproductive Science Center of New England.   They see patients in Bedford as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"