Single Parents

Anyone else spending the holidays without LO?

Caro's in North Dakota with her dad for 2.5 weeks.  Man, it sucks.  I try to keep busy but it's so, so hard.  Bad enough to have your first divorced Christmas... worse to spend it without your baby :(
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone else spending the holidays without LO?

• I'm sorry! This will be me next year. Do you have any family around? I don't, so I think it will be doubly hard. I also don't have friends whose xmas I'd be comfortable crashing even if they asked, which I'm sure they will. What do you have planned for the holidays?
  • If you were in Kansas, you could join me for some wine.  I will be alone Christmas eve and Christmas morning.   Not quite the same as 2.5 weeks, but still a little sad.

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh man... I was getting worked up today that H will take DS to his mother's for 4 hours on Christmas day.

I guess you can really take some time for yourself. A staycation. Enjoy yourself (as much as you can).

• Thanks ladies... and ::hugs:: tifanico.  Ugh it sucks so much.  I do have family about an hour away (my parents) so I'm going there tomorrow, and spending time with friends this afternoon and this evening.  I can't wait until the 30th when Caro comes home!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I realized last night that I was going to be alone most of Christmas day. Doodle is going with her dad and sister to his cousin's for dinner. I've got many "invitations" but I don't want to impose. 

I decided that I'm going to see a movie and do my best to not let it get to me. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"