Baby Hudson is here! — The Bump
January 2011 Moms

Baby Hudson is here!

Born this morning at 7:01 and weighing in at 8 lbs 2 oz, 21 inches long.  For 3 weeks early- he's a big boy!

We were able to go mostly natural, even though my labor started with my water breaking at 5 am yesterday morning and contractions were slow.  I had to get some pitocin, but they kept me on the minimum dose and then I did have to get some Nubain at one point to take the edge off.  I pushed for about 30 minutes this morning and then he was here!  He is doing fabulously and is absolutely perfect.  I still can't believe he's already here, but I'm in love already :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Baby Hudson is here!

• Congratulations!  So cute, love the hat.  Glad everything went so well for you. 
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Congratulations! You guys look great!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats on your baby boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations on your early Christmas present!! That hat is so cute!

• Congratulations!

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • Congratulations!  Love the hat.
  • Congratulations!!
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • yeah he is! wow imagined if he had waited till 40 wks how much bigger he would be?! congrats! sounds like you had a pretty good labor :)
  • Congratulations!

• Congratulations! 
  • Congratulations!!! So cute!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards