New Jersey Babies

Dr. Kimberly Fallon

Does anyone see Dr. Kimberly Fallon? I just made my 1st appt with her because my usual doctor does not deliver babies. Do you like her? What happened at your first appt? I?m wondering if she will do a sonogram. My appt is at 9 weeks. 

Thanks!

Re: Dr. Kimberly Fallon

• I see Dr. Fallon and I like her so far.  This is my first pregnancy so I wasn't really sure what to expect (I'm due in May).  She answers our questions very well and I feel comfortable with her.

She did do a sonogram during my first appointment.  I had a feeling I ovulated late so she wanted to try to get a measurement for a more accurate due date.  Turns out I ovulated almost 3 weeks late so the baby was just a speck - too small to measure!  I'm not sure if that's her normal procedure but that's what happened for me.

Send me a private message if you have any other questions. Good luck!

• I have been going to Dr. Fallon for 7 years and I think she is awesome.  She does do a sonogram at your first appt and will give you paper work to fill out to bring back on your next visit and she will do an internal exam. They will also do blood work.  I hope you like her, she really is a wonderful doctor.
  • Loading the player...
  • I love Dr. Fallon!!! Where is her office now? She left Englewood when I was 6months preg and the office wasnt "allowed" to tell everyone where she went!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"