LGBT Parenting
Options

Dear ssh ornament recipient,

You don't know who you are but I have some sad news.  Fed Ex has lost your package.  I put it in the box last Friday and when I enter in the tracking number, it is tells me 'No information for the following shipments has been received by our system yet'. It should have been delivered today. They have launched an investigation but they aren't showing any package going to your home in the system and the tracking number that was generated has "too many numbers" so I am being told there is little they can do. If it doesn't make it there by next week, I will try to recreate my genius :) and send out another.  I am sorry - I hope it finds it's way to you.

Jean 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Dear ssh ornament recipient,

• Options

This made me laugh a little. I am sorry for the fiasco, but the way you wrote it was cute. Big Smile And it could be mine...

Hope you have a wonderful holiday anyway!!!

Mommies to 5 fur babies!
    TTC#1 since 2004
    LGBT
    4 cycles @ home with known donor - BFN
    RE un-medicated IUI cycles # 1-7= BFN
    NEW RE Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/ IUI #8 BFN
    Took long break
    Nov 2009 - Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/IUI #9 = BFP
    Beta 12/4 - 10...Beta #2 12/7- 28 Beta #3 12/9 - 80!
    1st sonogram 12/28 - slow hb and growth
    m/c 1/1/2010 Courtland 8w0d
    Nov 2010 cycle cancelled - polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    April 4 2011 - IUI #10 BFFN
    July 5, 2011 - #11 BFFN AMH .62 Boo
  • Options

FED EX HAS LOCATED YOUR PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

The estimated delivery date is tomorrow!!!  (about 9 days late, but better late than never)! Yay!!! Merry Christmas - or should I say.. Happy New Year!!!

(ps - I hope you have a good chuckle over one of the gifts...it is a little cheesy but I thought it was fitting) 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"