Secondary IF

Well, if we've got to be here at least we have good company....

Hi Ladies :)

Well, I guess I need to abandon my "if I don't acknowledge it then it's not real" strategy. I've been trying for 14 cycles now for #2 and no luck yet. Like some of you here, I didn't have any trouble TTC #1 - in fact, DD was a first time baby.

I've been lurking for a while but had a lot of trouble writing an intro. This board seems like such a supportive place and I am looking forward to getting to know you ladies :)

Backgrounder: Me: 27, DH: 30, DD: 4. I have charted each cycle and ovulate on my own. So far, all tests and bloodwork have come back clear and our SIF is unexplained. My RE said that 50% of SIF couples will get pregnant on their own within their second year of trying, and didn't want to see me again until 18 months had passed (unless I was getting anxious and wanted to come in sooner). Well, I'm getting anxious and will be moving my appointment date from April to February if I'm not PG by then.

I wish all of you lots of luck and a train ticket out of here as soon as possible :) Thanks for letting me hang around!

Me: 35 I DH: 38
*TW loss and children mentioned*
DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

Re: Well, if we've got to be here at least we have good company....

• Hello! ! We are in the same boat. Except mine did not want to run any tests on us or refer us because we already have a kid. Luckily I was able to push the test and just hoping to get a referral to talk to an expert. It so frustrating when you have already conceived a child and are struggling with your second when everything comes back normal. I don't know what to think. Good luck to you!
    BFP #1 MC 2/13 @ 5 weeks BFP #2 MC 6/13 @ 6 weeks BFP #3 EDD 4/10/13

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Welcome!  Good luck to you and hopefully your "stay" here will be short.  It is such a supportive group and nice to know that there are others out there dealing with the same things. 
    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome!  This board has been a great source of support and info for me and I hope you find the same.  I hope your stay here is short and sweet.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"