Single Parents

Today=best day ever!!!!

Ok, I'm being an AW and a post slore today.  I don't care.  Here are all of the reasons why today is wonderful.

1.  The obvious: huge win in court, and a huge step in moving on with my life

2.  I bought myself a celebratory pair of boots and they are adorable-here they are:

3.  Got an unexpected bonus at work in upwards of $3K.  I guess I will hold off on that job hunt!!!

4.  And, it's almost Christmas!  Wonderful!!!  And I get to celebrate it with my friends and fam.  And I can't wait to give P his Cozy Coupe, he's gonna love it!!  So much to be thankful for! 

5.  I lurve all of you ladies and am so happy that I am e-friends with y'all

Ok, that's sufficient puppies and rainbows for now. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Today=best day ever!!!!

• I'm happy you're so happy...and you should be! You have a lot going your way right now and you deserve it. BTW...those boots = adorable. I couldn't pull off something like those, but they're CUTE!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I am thrilled for your win in court, your bonus, and christmas.  I don't understand your footwear choices, because those look like "I get paid to put out" boots to me, but we have already established that I am crotchety and consider anything not in the LL Bean or Talbots catalog to be overly risque.  Have fun!  Enjoy the bliss, the puppies, the rainbows, and the new boots!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBostonGayGal:
    I am thrilled for your win in court, your bonus, and christmas.  I don't understand your footwear choices, because those look like "I get paid to put out" boots to me, but we have already established that I am crotchety and consider anything not in the LL Bean or Talbots catalog to be overly risque.  Have fun!  Enjoy the bliss, the puppies, the rainbows, and the new boots!

Hahaha!  Well, I'm sure they COULD be perceived that way, depending on what they are worn with.  I'll probably pair them with skinny jeans and a slouchy sweater...maybe even one from LL Bean :)

• I love those boots.  My calves are too wide for boots like that, so I am super jealous. 

I'm glad your week is going so well!  :)

• I'm so happy for you!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Sounds like the perfect day. Love the boots!

Please send me some of your "good court dust" for my bankruptcy hearing next week. I could sure use it.

• imagewarrior*mom:

Sounds like the perfect day. Love the boots!

Please send me some of your "good court dust" for my bankruptcy hearing next week. I could sure use it.

Sending good vibes and dust your way for your bankruptcy hearing!

• those boots are sexy as hell and P will LOVE!!!!! his cozy coupe! i got C one a few months ago, when he was about 9 or 10 months old and he was and is a climbing/ riding/ laughing fool-- worth every penny. I actually found an old school one online that doesnt have the cartoonish eyes on it--- one of the best gifts i have gotten him
  • Like Dimake, my calves are too big for smexxy boots like those. I shall live vicariously.

Also, Dimake, Torrid makes fun boots for larger calves :) 

• That is all wonderful news!!! As far as the boots go, I am slightly jealous of girls that could pick those out and put them together and look smoking hot. I have ZERO sense of style. Zero. I would be the girl that GBB is picturing if I tried to wear them Stick out tongue
  • Soo happy for you!! Love the boots too!
  • I hope this isn't weird, but you replied to my post the other day about leaving my H.  I noticed you had a link to your blog in your signature and I went over and read it.  It's amazing what you've been through and after reading all of the similarities between our relationships, I kind of feel like I know you.  I just wanted to thank you for sharing your story.  It helped things become clearer for me and I am very impressed with the way you handled everything.  I'm glad you're having a great day.  You deserve it :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Check out my blog ThreeHundredPages.com Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imagekiley&matt:
    I hope this isn't weird, but you replied to my post the other day about leaving my H.  I noticed you had a link to your blog in your signature and I went over and read it.  It's amazing what you've been through and after reading all of the similarities between our relationships, I kind of feel like I know you.  I just wanted to thank you for sharing your story.  It helped things become clearer for me and I am very impressed with the way you handled everything.  I'm glad you're having a great day.  You deserve it :) 

Not weird at all!  I write the blog to help myself and others.  I'm glad you read it and feel like you "know" me a little.  I'm glad I was able to help a little by putting my story out there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"