January 2011 Moms
Options

37 week update

OK, well this is a little odd...

She did an internal and Ashton's head is so low she would have to stick her fingers all the way behind her head to check my cervix.  It was painful last week & I had tears in my eyes today so she said she wasn't going to put me thru that so she stopped.  She told me that either I will go natural or we will induce the 1st-2nd. 

I thought I was swollen down there and well, no it is just the pressure of my daughters head.  I just have never read or heard about this...I know the closer you get to edd the cervix gets closer and closer but she had just dropped so low already!  A tad confusing.

She did hook me up to the monitor and she said she looked wonderful & I tested neg for SB.

So, we shall see!

Re: 37 week update

• Options
    That's good that she's so low.  You'll probably go anytime now.  Congrats on the neg GSB.  One less thing to worry about.
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Options
    I don't know if it is good or bad she is so low already.  I am really keeping my feet up and relaxing, the longer the better!  Just trying not to stress but everything is done waiting on her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"