Detroit Babies

Ped Rec for Eastside

My ob gave us some recs, but I need some recs for a doctor.  Macomb Twp, Clinton Twp, Sterling Heights, Chesterfield are ideal spots, but am open to other areas.

I am looking for a place that actually has 'same day appts'.  I know a lot of places claim that, but never do.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ped Rec for Eastside

• We use Lakeview Peds. They are located on Romeo Plank and 21 mile road. They are really nice and fit you in the best they can for that day. They have two offices. The other one is in St. Clair shores. We have seen Dr. Gappy and Dr. Naughton.
  • imagejenybear1229:
    We use Lakeview Peds. They are located on Romeo Plank and 21 mile road. They are really nice and fit you in the best they can for that day. They have two offices. The other one is in St. Clair shores. We have seen Dr. Gappy and Dr. Naughton.

I also use Lakeview Pediatrics.  Have been bringing my kids there for the last 10 years.  I have seen all the doctors over the course of the last 10 years and have had good experiences with them all.  I have always been able to get same day appointments.  You speak to a nurse when making sick visits appointments too.

• Loading the player...
  • imagelittlemermaid:

imagejenybear1229:
    We use Lakeview Peds. They are located on Romeo Plank and 21 mile road. They are really nice and fit you in the best they can for that day. They have two offices. The other one is in St. Clair shores. We have seen Dr. Gappy and Dr. Naughton.

I also use Lakeview Pediatrics.  Have been bringing my kids there for the last 10 years.  I have seen all the doctors over the course of the last 10 years and have had good experiences with them all.  I have always been able to get same day appointments.  You speak to a nurse when making sick visits appointments too.

Funny, that's where we go too! LOVE this place. I can't say enough good things about them. I've seen every doctor there b/c I go all.the.time. My boys went through a bunch of serious tests as newborns, got sick and now have horrid acid reflux. I seriously have called them probably 50x since they were born. They do so much over the phone, which is my favorite thing about them. If I don't have to come in, they don't make me. All their doctors are nice and knowledgeable.

ETA: I've also gotten same-day appointments. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"