North Dakota Babies

Tommee Tippee 4 month cup update

I tried the cup with Nia and while she was interested in playing with and did manage to get some milk out she ultimately pushed it away and lunged for my boobs. My sister tried again last night when she babysat her and she wouldn't take it from her either (she started bucking). So far she refuses to eat when anyone babysits her which can sometimes be 5 hours at a time. DH doesn't want me to keep buying more products to try and my mom thinks she'll finally give in and stop denying the cup and bottles once she realizes how hungry she is.

Re: Tommee Tippee 4 month cup update

• Sad I'm sorry you are having trouble with her taking a bottle. Briley did that too, she actually went about 6 or 8 weeks of her eating only 4-6 oz the whole 13 hrs I was at work. She would just eat a little so she wouldn't be starving and then nurse like crazy until I got home. We finally found a bottle she liked, though, and now she eats fine when I'm gone. Good luck, I know how frustrating that is!

ETA: I bought several different kinds of bottles at a second hand store. Some were new in packages, some I bought new nipples for- just to try to avoid spending a fortune on bottles!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"