Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Plastibell is hanging by a thread... Ewww

Poor little guy! Is this normal? I don't remember from DS1. It's all off except for where the string is- looks painful! I found it actually swung to the side earlier. Gross!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Plastibell is hanging by a thread... Ewww

• I loathe the plastibell.  My first had a horrible time with it, and when I found out the ped was going to use it for #2 I almost walked out of the office.  I hope your son's falls off soon!
  • When my DS's was hanging by a thread, I took it off.  I think I just gently pulled on it or something until it came off.  I didn't want to rip it off accidently when changing a diaper.  I don't remember exactly how I got it off, but I don't recall it hurting DS at all.  GL!
    My Bio
    Blog
    Miles Alister. 9.17.2007. 8# 6oz 21.5inches
    Isla Penelope. 10.21.2010. 8# 3oz 21 inches
    2 Months 11# 6oz 23.5 inches
    4 Months 13# 6oz 25 inches
    6 Months 14# 15oz 27 inches
    9 Months 17# 10oz 28 inches
    12 Months 19# 10oz 28.75 inches
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Jake's was dangling by the string (which freaked me out) so we cut the string at the end where the plastibell was so it wouldn't get snagged on anything. So there was just a string left that fell off the next day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • When my son's was about to fall off like that, we put a damp warm washcloth over it for a few minutes, and it fell right off.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"