Blended Families
Options

Has everyone sent out their ornaments yet

Re: Has everyone sent out their ornaments yet

• Options
    No. I suck. I will send it out this week. I hope tomorrow. If not, I will add a little something special, to make up for the fact that I suck.
  • Options

imageparis.inthe.spring:
    No. I suck. I will send it out this week. I hope tomorrow. If not, I will add a little something special, to make up for the fact that I suck.

regrettably, this is me as well. I just suck :-( I decided I didn't like my ornament, and I haven't gotten a new one yet. *sigh* I will today or tomorrow. Sorry friend that is supposed to get it.

Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had mine shipped out at the beginning of Dec. but it was sent back due to being the wrong address. It was recent last weekend so I hope she gets it soon!!
  • Options

I was just about to post something.  We have had some fierce winter storms over here.  Nothing is coming in and going out.

So I apologize for Europes' lack of snow preparedness. 

file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg
  • Options
    imagekaratechrissy:

imageparis.inthe.spring:

regrettably, this is me as well. I just suck :-( I decided I didn't like my ornament, and I haven't gotten a new one yet. *sigh* I will today or tomorrow. Sorry friend that is supposed to get it.

as do I... so sorry!  I have one, but it's okay... I'm trying to find out where time went?!?  Funny, I have the shipping box and stuff right next to my desk... ugh.

• Options

I also totally suck.  I have bought the ornament, and I have the address I need to send it to all with me at all times in the car I just haven't been able to make it to a post office while it's open.  I might just at this point ship it UPS so it will get there hoepfully this year. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    So I guess we are all on the same, it will get there before Valentines Day plan? :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"