Parenting
Options

Leaving for my concert!! Bye!

I'm leaving in a few hours....I should be taking a shower and packing, b/c it's about 9:15 and DS is still sleeping.  Woot!

Hopfully I'll be back for some juicy details after my pre-party and meet and greet tonight.  :)

See ya!
Happy 4th birthday!
Matthew James 1/11/07

Re: Leaving for my concert!! Bye!

• Options
    OMG if you are going to NKOTB tonight I am SO SO SO SO JEALOUS and cannot WAIT to hear details!!
  • Options
    LOL- I am pretty hysterical myself!  I are a rare breed, too...I'm getting SO made fun of IRL, but I don't care.  I have had a rough few years and re-living my pre-teen years when I loved NKOTB takes me back to a great time in my life, and I'm thankfl to have that back!!
    Happy 4th birthday!
    Matthew James 1/11/07
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Dude, I have been paging you!!!  I thought it was last night.

Have so much fun!

Lick Donnie for me --- seriously, I want a PIP of you licking Donnie.  Just tell him some crazy chick on a message board wants me to lick you!  ;)

Trust -- you both will enjoy it!  ;)

HAVE FUN!  I'm so jealous!

• Options

DUDE!!!

I wasn't on last night, thank God!! I knew it would be nasty around here.

LOL, I wish I would have made my shirt to say "Bang me, Donnie," but I suppose that wouldn't be appropriate.  :)

I have to be at the arena at 4:30, then a pre-party (complimentary beer and liquor- hell ya!) then my meet and greet!

Happy 4th birthday!
    Matthew James 1/11/07
  • Options

How in the hell did you get these tickets?

They are coming to Mohegan on 11/08 and I want these tickets damn it!

Bang Me Donnie would DEFINITELY be a nice touch.  I prefer the word HUMP though -- it brings me right back to 13.  :)

Wait until you see them perform Grown Man --- OMG --- I want to do him even more!!!

• Options

Jodi- I responded late to a post a couple days ago about how to get tickets...check your old posts!  :)  although I went and looked online and it said those 5 star tickets were sold out.

I can't friggin wait!!  I"ll kiss Donnie for ya!

I'm off!

Happy 4th birthday!
    Matthew James 1/11/07
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"