January 2011 Moms
Options

Possibly TMI< but may be helpful...

I just discovered Kashi Go Lean cereal and let me tell you.  If you are at all having difficulty in the, um, needing more fiber department, I highly recommend picking up some.  Be careful, though.  I had 2 bowls the other day and 1 bowl is definitely enough.  :-)

Re: Possibly TMI< but may be helpful...

• Options
    Ha!  I love Kashi Go Lean and Go Lean crunch! YUM!
  • Options
    I love Kashi, but it's really not enough to help me. I caneat 2 bowls every morning and it still won't do anything to help me out in that department. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMissyH6693:
    I just discovered Kashi Go Lean cereal and let me tell you.  If you are at all having difficulty in the, um, needing more fiber department, I highly recommend picking up some.  Be careful, though.  I had 2 bowls the other day and 1 bowl is definitely enough.  :-)

*giggle*

• Options
    The Kashi cereals are great (I'm eating some right now!), but I love Fiber1 for my fiber needs! ;) The frosted shredded wheat and cinnamon squares are my faves.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The Kashi Go Lean is so good, but I agree that more than one bowl might be ill advised. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    I love Kashi
    Kate & Eric Married 10.10.09

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I love it too!  I have been eating a bowl a day for about a year, it's got the best blend of fiber and protein for the calorie expenditure out there.  Awesome!  I eat it with frozen blueberries or a half of banana.  YMMMMMM....oh and I still had some constipation issues, but not really that bad!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"