Parenting
Options

Complete opposite from Brewster and Ragdoll

My DH was actually one of the first guys that I dated that didn't treat me like a princess!

I know that sounds bad at first, but it was really nice to have someone that would actually disagree with me, someone who would tell me to knock it off when I threw tantrums to get attention.  Someone who actually challenged me. 

Most of my ex-bfs were so very needy.......while I really enjoyed all of the attention at the time, it was refreshing to be with someone like my DH.  It's still refreshing to be with someone who wants to be with me, but doesn't necessarily need me.  It creates a totally different dynamic in the relationship.

Anyone else out there like me?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Complete opposite from Brewster and Ragdoll

• Options
    Oops, I meant stacyniki, not Ragdoll
  • Options
    My ex's were not like your h though.  I don't mind someone telling me to knock it off (although MH never does).  I am talking about a complete jerk down to the core.  Looking back, I am not even sure what I found attractive in any of them.  Only 1 of them (out of 4) turned their shit around and by that point I was just over it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yeah, I dated a guy like that too.  I still don't know what I saw in him.

But most of my exes were, well, really whipped.  I don't know how else to say it. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"